When it comes to celebrating holidays or just having some harmless fun, making cheap orbeez guns is always a popular choice. In this article, we’ll show you how to make your own orbeez gun using common materials and tools, and why you should do the same too!
What are Orbeez Guns?
Orbeez guns are a fun and easy way to get into shooting without spending a lot of money. They’re also perfect for kids who are just starting out in the gun hobby, as they’re not too difficult to shoot and are relatively affordable. You can make your own or buy them ready-made, but either way they’re a great way to have some fun and learn about firearms at the same time. Here’s all you need to know to make your own Orbeez guns:
- Get some Orbeez capsules. These are small plastic balls that come in many different colors and designs and are usually around 1 ounce each.
- Start by washing the Orbeez capsules well in water, then drying them off completely. Make sure there is no residue left on them from the washing process.
- Take a sharp object like a knife or scissors and cut each Orbeez capsule in half, so that you have two small pieces of plastic ball material.
- Now is the time to decide on your design! There are lots of different ways to make an Orbee gun, so it’s up to you what kind of look you want for your gun. Some popular designs include slide guns with firing buttons on either side, raygun style guns with fins on top, and even crossbow style guns with Orbee cartridges loaded into the bowstring slot. The sky’s the limit!
- To assemble your gun,
How to Make Orbeez Guns
Making orbeez guns is a fun and cheap way to have some fake guns around the house. All you need are some orbeez and some hot glue. You can even make them as realistic looking as you want by adding fake barrels, grips, and silencers. Here’s how to make them:
- Start by cutting your orbeez into small pieces. You can use a sharp knife or a kitchen scissors.
- Glue the pieces together using hot glue. Make sure that the edges of the orbeez are glued to each other so that they form a smooth surface.
- Add fake barrels, grips, and silencers if you want. Be creative! You could even make fake bullets if you have some extra materials lying around.
Now you have your very own homemade orbeez gun! This is a fun way to have some fake guns around the house without spending too much money on them.
What to Do with Orbeez Gun Ammo
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t have a lot of expendable ammunition lying around. If that’s the case, you might be wondering what to do with all of that gun ammo that’s just collecting dust. Well, if you’ve got some orbeez gun ammo lying around, now’s the time to put it to use!
Orbeez gun ammo is a great option for anyone looking for an affordable and fun way to shoot firearms. Not only are orbeez guns cheap to make, but they’re also easy and fun to use. Simply fill a water bottle with orbeez and attach the barrel of your firearm, fire away! Orbeez gun ammo is also environmentally friendly – making it a great choice for shooters looking to minimize their impact on the environment.
So why not give orbeez gun ammo a try? It might just be the perfect way for you to get into shooting firearms without spending a lot of money.
If you’re looking for a fun and easy project to do with your friends this summer, then making cheap orbeez guns might be the perfect option. Not only are they super simple to make, but they also provide hours of entertainment for everyone involved. Plus, if you happen to make a mistake while making them, no one will ever know because they’re actually quite easy to fix! If you’re on the hunt for an inexpensive and entertaining activity that you can do together as a group, then investing in some orbeez guns should definitely be at the top of your list.