In any game, you want to be sure that you’re picking the best possible team to take on the challenges ahead. However, with the release of Shiny Pokemon in Pokémon Sun and Moon, it can be difficult to know which of your creatures are actually worth keeping. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the Shiny Pokemon that are currently in the game, and tell you how to avoid them – so that you can build a powerful team without wasting resources on creatures that won’t make a significant impact in battle.
What are the 7 worst shiny pokemon in the game?
Shiny Pokemon are the pinnacle of pokemon collectibility. They’re shiny, they’re new, and people want them. But there are also some pokemon that are just plain bad luck. Here are the seven worst shinies in the game:
1) Dratini – Dratini is one of those pokemon that everybody wants but few people ever really appreciate. It’s a decent pokemon on its own, but when it turns into dragonite… well, let’s just say that you don’t want to be on the receiving end of its attack.
2) Blastoise – Blastoise is definitely one of those pokemon that can put a hurting on your team if you’re not careful. With a massive water attack and high defense stats, it can be difficult to take down.
3) Dragonite – Another dragon type pokemon that is very hard to beat in battle. With an impressive attack stat and high speed, it can easily damage your team if you’re not careful.
4) Machamp – Machamp is another powerhouse pokemon that can easily take down most opponents in battle. With a huge punch and high strength stats, it’s difficult to resist its attacks.
5) Hippopotas – Hippopotas is one of those pokemon that can easily fill up your party with mud pies if you’re not careful. While it may have low stats overall, its Gastro Acid attack can do serious damage over time.
6) Gengar –
How to avoid them
There are certain shiny Pokemon that can be quite a nuisance in your game. These Pokemon are usually very rare and have powerful attacks, so it can be hard to avoid them. However, there are a few simple tips that will help you avoid these troublesome Shiny Pokémon.
The first step is to know how to identify a Shiny Pokémon. All Shiny Pokémon share several common traits, including a different color than their regular counterparts and a higher attack stat. If you’re ever unsure if you’re encountering a Shiny Pokémon, try using the “Shiny” option in your PC’s Pokédex.
Another way to avoid meeting Shiny Pokémon is to play in areas with low population density. This will make it harder for the rarer Shiny Pokémon to show up and attack you. Additionally, make sure that you’re always prepared for battle by carrying plenty of protective items and healing items with you on your journey.
Finally, don’t forget about the handy “Catch ‘Em All” quest in Nimbasa City. Completing this quest will reward players with a large number of useful items, including antidotes for the rarest Shiny Pokemon.”
Shiny Pokemon are the lifeblood of any avid player, but there are a few that should be avoided at all costs. In this article, we will go over some of the worst shiny pokemon in the game and how to avoid them. By following these tips, you can ensure that your journey through Pokemon is as smooth as possible.