If you’re looking for a quick boost in followers and engagement on your Instagram account, there are several things you can do that will increase your chances of getting more fans.
We’ve written this guide on how to get 100k beautiful followers on instagram from Igtools net because we believe it will help everyone who has an account get more likes, comments and shares.
1. Using the right filters:
The most important thing when it comes to Instagram is that you use filters that match the theme of your post.
- If you’re posting a photo of an outfit, then make sure that the filter you’re using is appropriate for that image.
- If it’s not, people won’t understand why they should follow you or click on your account as well.
Another important thing to note is that choosing a good filter makes all the difference between boring and interesting photos. So go ahead and experiment with different ones until something catches your eye.
2. Picking the best times to post:
Picking the best times to post is important. It’s a good idea to test out different times, so you can see which ones get more likes and comments.
Here are some tips:
The most popular time of day is between noon and 6pm EST, but this varies based on your location and other factors like whether or not there’s an event in town that day.
The least popular time of day is 2am PST (that’s 10am GMT). If you want more followers than usual, try posting at this time.
But if people don’t like what they see during this period or worse, if their feeds become flooded with similar content from everyone else then it might be better for your account not to post at all during these hours unless necessary.
3. Writing great captions:
As you’re scrolling through your Instagram feed, it’s easy to get lost in the sea of photos. But one thing that helps people engage with your posts is captions the words or sentences that accompany an image on social media.
- Captions can be used to explain what’s happening in a photo, tell a story or give more context about the image itself.
- If you’ve been sharing great content all along and now want some extra exposure for it online.
- Consider adding good captions for each photo you post.
When creating captions for your followers, think about what they might like best about what you posted (and don’t forget how much time each caption takes).
4. Choosing quality images:
Choosing quality images is a crucial step to success. The image you post should be original, high-quality and eye-catching.
A good photographer will help you find the right photo for your account by taking several test shots until he finds one that fits your style and personality.
You should also be comfortable in front of the camera and know what makes a good photo. Good lighting, composition and contrast between lightness/darkness are some important tips for getting great shots.
5. Knowing your hashtags:
Use hashtags to get your content in front of new people. Hashtags allow you to connect with other Instagrammers by sharing similar interests and passions, which can lead to friendships and collaborations.
For example, if you’re a fitness blogger who loves talking about how much exercise improves mental health, then #fitness would be a good hashtag for this content (and #mentalhealth).
- You can use hashtags as an opportunity for self-expression.
- By using different types of hashtags on your posts like #foodporn or #travel.
- You’ll show off the style or theme behind each individual post without having them take up much room on their own feed.
- It’s also helpful because these tags will show up at the top of search results when someone searches through them instead of clicking directly into those posts themselves.
6. If you do these things, you’re more likely to get more followers:
Getting more followers on Instagram is a lot like taking the SAT.
Here’s how to do it:
- Use the right filters (and don’t overdo them).
- In general, you should use an Instagram filter sparingly.
- It’s not worth spending hours on your feed just so you can look like some kind of alien.
- But if you want to stand out from the crowd and get noticed by new followers, consider using one or two filters that are popular with other users, such as those featuring #ootd (outfit of the day) or #foodporn (food photos).
- Don’t be afraid. It’ll just take some practice before they feel natural in your feed.
In conclusion, if you want to get more followers on Instagram or on Socialmediagirls forum, there are some things you can do.
- First off, use the right filters on your photos and make sure they’re well edited before sharing them.
- Next up is picking an interesting time for posting such as when you’re out with friends or family.
- Thirdly: Don’t forget about captions and hashtags.
- Lastly: Don’t bother trying just one or two hashtags at a time because those will only get ignored by other users who don’t follow that specific account.
Read More Recommended posts from the Editors on Mir Cari: